Particle Drilling Technologies is an oil and gas company located in Northwest Houston on the verge of commercializing operations. We have requirements for all levels of operations personnel as we grow our business. These positions include field operations, field supervision, workshop personnel, machinists, designers and engineeers. In addition to significant advancement opportunities and highly competitive salaries, we offer an outstanding benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans and a 401(k) plan.
Field Service Representative
Field Service Representatives are required to safely perform duties to install, maintain, operate, repair, and remove oilwell drilling equipment at the wellsite. Equipment includes high pressure pumping, solids control, automated process equipment, downhole components and involved knowledge of surface and downhole operations.
- Familiarity with oilwell drilling equipment installation and operating procedures
- Familiarity with customer requirements and site specific installations
- Install, operate, maintain, repair and remove oilwell drilling equipment
- Perform repair of pumps, solids control equipment and piping on wellsite
- Repair, test and maintain equipment in company workshop
- Participate in safety meetings
- Participate in post well evaluations to identify improvement areas and advance the product development
- Minimum 3 years experience with oilwell drilling equipment
- Willing to learn new equipment and techniques
- Initiative, judgment, cooperation and teamwork with the ability to communicate effectively are essential
- Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines
Please e-mail your resume to Particle Drilling Technologies to be considered for this position.
Thank you for your interest in Particle Drilling Technologies